When it comes to buying and selling properties on Long Beach Island, connections are critical. And the most important connection you can make in buying or selling is the Realtor you choose. Gavin Hodgson, LBI's Premier Agent, is a lifelong resident of the island bearing the key connections, local knowledge and the experience you need to navigate every aspect of the process. His tireless work ethic along with these attributes have produced an unparalleled track record of sales and award-winning performance. When you're looking to enlist the help of a seasoned professional for selling or purchasing on LBI, be sure that you make the right connection. Gavin Hodgson, LBI's Premier Agent!
Gavin's family has been in LBI real estate for almost 100 years. Gavin brings LBI experience that only one of Long Beach Island's oldest families can accommodate. Throughout the Hodgson family's time on Long Beach Island, they contributed to the various towns of Long Beach Island as various business owners, community advocates, and elected officials. It is from this long history that Gavin derives his deep love of the Long Beach Island community.
"We were impressed with his knowledge of the local real estate market and zoning laws, which were extremely helpful as we viewed and considered new construction, existing construction and properties that may have needed extensive renovations or the addition of a pool. Gavin is extremely easy to work with and was patient and understanding of our needs throughout the process."
- New Jersey Realtors Circle of Excellence - Gold Level 2021
- New York Times Feature - October 2021
- 10 Best Real Estate Agents New Jersey - Client Service 2021
- Best of the Best Real Estate Agents - Top 10 2021
- New Jersey Realtors Circle of Excellence - Platinum Level 2020
- 10 Best Real Estate Agents New Jersey - Client Service 2020
- 10 Best Real Estate Agents New Jersey - Client Service 2019
- New Jersey Realtors Circle of Excellence - Bronze Level 2018
- 10 Best Real Estate Agents New Jersey - Client Service 2018
"*" indicates required fields